Beach Bag Essentials
Heading to the beach need not mean being laden down with bags of beauty products as well as everything else you bring. This summer I have reduced the content of my beach bag so much, that I have even managed to reduce the size of the bag I need to bring, my secret is a few select multi-tasking good quality products!
Ted Baker Cosmetics Bag (similar here)
1. Canarias Cosmetics Calm Aloe Face SPF 50. This face suncream is great as it is tinted so doubles as a BB cream. It is water resistant and super moisturising so it lasts all day and feels great on your skin, plus no more sweat and suncream induced breakouts.
2. No7 Shimmer Palette in Rose. I have shared this product before but I have to share it again as it is the perfect beach product, it is a bronzer, highlighter and eyeshadow all in one. One little compact filling all your make-up needs to go from beach to beautiful in minutes.
3. Canarias Cosmetics Calm Aloe Suncream SPF 20.
4. No7 Stay Perfect Water Proof Mascara in Black.
5. Compact Mirror.
6. Nivea 48 hour roll-on deoderant in Pearl.
7. Hand Sanitizer. I never go anywhere with out a bottle of this, its great when you don’t have access to a sink to wask your hands or the beach toilets don’t have soap.
8. Tissues, beacuse you never know!
9. Sunglasses (similar here)
10. Maybelline Baby Lips Intense Care with SPF 15.
11. Ogx Coconut Water Spray Conditioner. Perfect to comb through your beach waves and to give your hair a fresh summery sent before hitting the bar after a day in the sun.
12. Zoella Let’s Spritz Body Mist