Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Thank you to The Poppyseed Bee for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. The rules are simple, answers the questions from your nomination, nominate some blogs you enjoy and link them in your post, create your own list of questions to be answered.
Questions to answer:
- Favorite website to browse: I love Teni Panosian’s blog missmaven.com, I also love browsing YouTube.
- A bad habit you have: When I am nervous or anxious I will chip off any nail varnish on my finger nails.
- Favorite dish: Pizza, Pasta, or anything that is meat free and Italian!
- Favorite healthy snack food: I love Nakd bars and their flavoured raisins too; I also love snacking on my own vegan cookies.
- Do you exercise? What’s your routine? Yes, I try to practice Yoga 3-5 times a week at the moment. I usually start with some basic vinyasas and then once I’m warmed up and my muscles are engaged I practice my inversions.
- Pet peeves: Children who are rude to their parents or loud in public places (eg. supermarket and on the bus/train), when some else eats the last slice of cake that you were saving, train delays, pushy people on the tube, when someone stands on the left-hand side of the escalator, when I forget to buy a new packet of cotton pads before they run out…. I could go on all day.
- Any upcoming vacation plans? Well I’m just back from a 3 week holiday in Sardegna and 5 days at home in Ireland so I don’t have any plans right now, but I would love to go to Amsterdam and Paris (and Disneyland) in the next 12 months.
- A skill you wish you had: Co-ordination.
- What do you do for a living? I am currently working full time in a Primary School here in London.
- Best drink/tea/juice/soda/or whatever you like to hydrate yourself besides water: I love half-and-half carrot and orange juice first thing in the morning and when I get home from work before dinner. I love all kinds of tea, my favourites at the moment are Jasmine, Echinacea and Lavender and Green Tea with Lemon.
- Favourite online shopping site?
- Favourite high-street store?
- Favourite health food snack?
- Favourite YouTube channel?
- Most recent holiday location?
- Biggest personal achievement in the past 12 months?
- Favourite place/city/country?
- Who/what are your biggest inspirations and influences for your blog?
- What makes you smile?
- One piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
I look forward to reading the answers to these questions!