Coconut Breakfast Muffins
Breakfast has never been my favourite meal of the day, so I’m always trying to make or bake something different to get me excited about breakfast. Last week I put together there beauties, and I was in love! These muffins are really filling and satisfying and perfect if you like to eat breakfast on the go!
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- First put all the dry ingredients (flour, oats, dessicated coconut and baking soda) in a large bowl, mix well and make a well in the middle.
- In a blender, blend the bananas into a liquid. Add the agave nectar, coconut oil and vanilla, then blend again until a smooth liquid forms. Pour this into the bowl with the dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to combine all the ingredients.
- Line a muffin tin with large muffin cases. Use two table spoons to scoop a heaped amount into each case.
- Bake in a preheated oven (190’C) for about 30mins, until miffins have risen and browned nicely on top.