Vegster Chocolate Sweets
Happy Vegster (that’s vegan easter btw)! After yesterday’s chocolate fudge recipe I thought it was only fair to prepare something for my plant-based, dairy-free followers, because a day where it’s acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast should be a day that all lifestyles can enjoy. This recipe is really straight forward, you only need too ingredients, a chocolate mould (I got mine from the poundshop) and a little bit of patience…
- 100g of dairy-free chocolate
- Choc Shot
- Fill a small pot with water and bring to the boil. Place a metal sieve over the top of the pot and sit a small bowl into the sieve. Reduce the heat and bring the water down to a simmer.
- Add the chocolate to the bowl and allow it to melt slowly, stirring occasionally to stop it sticking to the bowl and burning.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted turn off the heat. Use a tablespoon to spoon 1/2 the melted chocolate into your chocolate mould.
- Add a teaspoon of Choc Shot to the remain 1/2 of melted chocolate and mix through, then spoon into the chocolate mould. I also drizzled some Choc Shot over some of the chocolate in the mould.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, then transfer to the fridge for another 30 minutes. Finally remove from the mould and enjoy.