Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe | V & GF
Happy Friday! This weekend why not indulge yourself in a little dairy-free baking? This recipe is probably one of the nicest vegan/GF recipes I have created yet; inspired by an old time favourite from when I was in college, this is a healthy alternative to Rachel Allen’s White Chocolate Blondies, yet just as tasty as the original. Best served warm with a scoop of soya yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup, these Blondies are the perfect dessert to curl up on the couch with this weekend…
- 1 cup oat milk
- 6 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup soya yoghurt
- 1 cup GF flour
- 1/2 GF oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup crunchy organic peanut butter
- handful of raw peanuts
- Blend together the dates and the oat milk in a high powered blender, until the dates are broken down in to fine pieces. Pour this blend into a large mixing bowl and add in the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Next mix in the flour, oats and baking powder; be sure to mix thoroughly to avoid pockets of flour in you batter.
- Once the dry ingredients have been mixed through add in the yoghurt and the peanut butter, once again, take time to mix through thoroughly. Pour the batter into a small baking tin lined with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop a handful of raw peanuts and sprinkle across the top. Finally bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25mins, until golden brown on top. Serve warm with a side of soya yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.